Event Catering at the time of Corona
Hardly a day goes by when we are not confronted with new information and facts about the Corona pandemic. This topic haunts us daily in the media, in conversations and occupies a central place in our everyday life. We act more carefully and think about how we do something or not.
At our caterings and events the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are monitoring the current situation in connection with the Corona virus very closely and are in contact with the authorities responsible for us. We ensure a high standard of cleaning and cleanliness that supports the protection and prevention of diseases.
Following preventive measures are introduced by TAFELSPITZ GmbH Full Service Catering:
- Our employees are equipped with mouth- nose- masks and are encouraged to wear them at any time during contact with others
- Delivery is without contact
- Our employees are required to comply with the applicable safety distances of at least 1.5m at all times
- Please check the delivery carefully
- For the given reason, we currently waive a signature to confirm the delivery
- If a delivery is incomplete, let us know within 30 minutes after receipt of the delivery; After the 30 minutes the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted without complaint
- If the food is not delivered by TS, we assume the responsibility only until you hand over the delivery
- All vehicles are equipped with disinfectants
- Cleaning and disinfection of doorknobs several times during an event
- Access to disinfectants is given to all employees, furthermore several hand disinfection stations are set up
- Our employees at the buffets, bars as well as in the kitchen- and service areas are equipped with mouth-, nose- masks
- Hygiene instructions for effective hand disinfection and cleaning are not only available in all staff toilets, but also in the visitor's toilets
- Close contact with all relevant sources of information ensures that all new findings are exchanged and that measures are adapted at all times
- All catering areas are additionally cleaned with a disinfectant cleaner after each event
- Additional cleaning staff will be scheduled to check and replenish disinfectant and soap dispensers and paper towels, depending on the event
- In each shift, an employee is assigned to supervise, comply with and control hygiene regulations
- Regular instruction of our employees: with regard to the current infection and hygiene regulations
- Before starting work, we get a confirmation of each employee: there are no symptoms of illness that indicate an infection
- Continuous recording and control of measures
We recommend the following preventive measures to our guests:
- Regular thorough hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds
- If possible, keep your hands away from your face. Avoid touching the mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
- Use a handkerchief to cough or sneeze or hold the arm bend in front of your mouth and nose
- Risk groups (people with pre- or underlying diseases, as well as the elderly) should generally avoid larger populations
- In the case of flu-like symptoms, the attendance of an event should be reconsidered, taking into account the general recommendations of the health authorities
- Pay attention to your fellow human beings and act prudently.
We will continuously adapt and improve these measures in accordance with the recommendations of the respective health authorities.
Our employees and service providers are continuously informed about measures for disease prevention.